Friday, August 19, 2005

Time to get this Blog on the road

After a few false starts I decided to get this show on the road. I am working on a 101 things about me list, but I am stuck at 50 so I won't be posting that for a bit. How sad that I can't think of 101 things about me?

I was first inspired by Danigirl over at Postcards from the Mothership. She is so creative and inspiring I don't think I could even come close to her Blog, but she did give me the courage to go for it. Another Blog inspiration came from Secret Agent Josephine. I never thought I would be truly inspired by somebody I didn't even know, but it has happened. I love reading her posts to see what new adventure she is heading out for. There must be some amount of pressure out there to blog about something everyday. I will have to see how it works for me, I can't always take the pressure from the outside.

I don't even know what I am going to blog about everyday, but hopefully actually having a blog and posting will inspire me to think, each and everyday. It may take a bit for me to post photos and stuff, but that will come in time.

Some of you may know me as "AnnaJ" unfortunately that handle was taken so I am now the new "BeachMama" , which I actually think is more appropriate as so many people call me that anyway! Feel free to comment or not, I only hope I can make this fun for you and me. Welcome to my world ... "...At the Beach"

6 Comments:

Blogger DaniGirl said...

Hooray!!! Welcome to the world of blogging, AnnaJ/Beach Mama!! I knew you were thinking about blogging, but never got the chance to ask you about it. I'm so excited!! (And of course, thank you for your oh-so-sweet words. Blush.)

Was thinking abour your little one, too. I knew his b-day was this week, but couldn't remember which day. Happy Day, big boy!!

xo Dani

8:00 PM  
Blogger nancy said...

Congrats and welcome!!! Adding to my favourites....

9:35 PM  
Blogger BeachMama said...

Wow! My first day out and I received some readers. Now, I am really shy, hopefully I can keep you entertained as I try to find my niche.

Thank you,
Anna

9:15 PM  
Blogger Ann D said...

Welcome to the world of bloggers! I have a lot of fun with my blog. I'm sure you'll have a blast with yours, too.

Ann
http://anndouglas.blogspot.com

8:24 AM  
Blogger BeachMama said...

Thank you Ann, I have had so much fun reading blogs so far, hopefully mine will only get a bit better each day as I get used to it.

Thanks,
Anna

7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home