Thursday, November 10, 2005

A much better Day!

I just had to post that today was just so much better. And ironically we didn't even leave the house!

We played with Lego, over and over and over again. We talked to Aunties and Cousins near and far. We made chocolate chip cookies (of which only Mommy is apparently eating, and maybe Daddy now that he is home). We sang the alphabet song while cleaning the house. And all in all had a great day.

Hopefully my patience will stay put as I really, really enjoy being a patient person. If not, there are always chocolate chip cookies ;)

5 Comments:

Blogger Running2Ks said...

I think chocolate chip cookies make a lot of things better :)

7:55 PM  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

yummmmm COOOKIEEEESSSS!
I'm on my way over put on the kettle!
Glad it was a better day!

9:28 PM  
Blogger nancy said...

See? You ate chocolate and it helped!!!

12:04 AM  
Blogger BeachMama said...

LOL! Funny thing, I think it was the baking today that made it better. I LOVE baking, but somehow you aren't supposed to bake when you aren't eating carbs :)

Anna - hoping the trend continues

6:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Business software free Facility management courses online Toyota 4runner limited srgb color software matchrite Free trials of spyware security software Small business health insurance rate Counter over zyrtec Open source cvs download Naughty english matures usn supplements Ccm hockey web site Stuffit freeware circuit breaker drawings

5:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home