Thursday, November 03, 2005

Two little neices

Not sure if I mentioned before, but two of my three Sisters are pregnant. When I was pregnant they were too. "J" has two male cousins, one a week older and one seven months older. Well, yep you guessed it both of my Sisters are having girls! My oldest Sister already has a girl, so the guys still win, but they will definately be challenged. Now lets just hope I can live up to my Auntie duties as being around babies is sometimes hard for me. Will be working on it though :)

Now to start thinking Pink!

4 Comments:

Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

COngrats to them. I totally understandhow hard it is to be around babies at times. Went through this for years. I'll keep praying that your turn in pink will come very soon.

Love ya

9:50 PM  
Blogger nancy said...

Congratulations Auntie!!

12:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

being an auntie rocks!

but then again I wouldn't know :(

have fun with all the girly stuff and like SCM praying that one day it'll be your turn

11:26 PM  
Blogger Running2Ks said...

OOoh, you get to play cool Aunt to pink girly girls and take them out for tea. That will be fun.

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home