Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Day One

Of Nanowrimo.

I have characters in my head, a few lines sketched about them and a setting. I may possibly have a plot, but am not entirely sure as it may change as I go along.

I am a little nervous and a lot excited. I think I can do it, write a 50,000 word novel that is. I have enough ideas stored up in my mind. The key will be to write at least 1667 words everyday. Or write 5000 for ten days, wouldn't that be awesome? But not likely.

If I acheive this, I will be able to strike another thing off of my 10 things before 40 list, of which, I need to remember two more. Or else it will become 8 things before 40 and that just doesn't seem right.

Let's hope I can stay inspired for a whole month.

5 Comments:

Blogger twinmomplusone said...

go for it!

10:10 AM  
Blogger Good Things I Find said...

Let the words flow!

10:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you!!!! I am so proud of you for even starting!!!

Can I read it when you are done :-)

1:03 PM  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

GO ANNA! GO ANNA!

YOU CAN'T DO IT!!!

RAAR... SISI BOOM BA!

Cheering section from the gatineau!

3:29 PM  
Blogger nancy said...

This is very exciting...good for you. I'll buy it.

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home