Wednesday, October 25, 2006

36 Officially!!!

I am finally officially 36!!

Yesterday was my birthday, a great day was had by me and my family. I got to go to skating with J and watch him skate. Then, drop him at my Sister's while I went for a much needed hour long massage. Back to my place to wait for the family for dinner. We ordered in Chinese, ate too much, drank a bit too much, ate some more... cake... chocolate banana cake, so yummy!!! And headed off to bed.

It was truly a great day. I heard from a few friends from the past and that always makes it fun to be remembered on your birthday!

Happy Birthday to me. May this next year be full of all thinkgs exciting and fun.

8 Comments:

Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

Did i forget?

Happy belated birthday Chickie. I wish You had been with us. We could have had cake for you and Donna.

Hugs
S

8:08 AM  
Blogger Northern Mom said...

How did we miss it???
36 will rock!!! Maybe your mail be awesome this week!
Happy Belated to you!
Love and Hugs
Barb

8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you Beach Mama!

2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!!!!!!

6:20 PM  
Blogger jo(e) said...

Happy Birthday!

6:29 PM  
Blogger Krazzy K said...

Happy BirthdaY!

8:53 PM  
Blogger twinmomplusone said...

Warmest wishes for the birthday girl!

12:03 PM  
Blogger skatey katie said...

*singing the song*
to y-o-o-o-o-uuuu-u

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home