Tuesday, November 07, 2006

My Hockey Star




My poor little Hockey Star. He has been so grumpy for the last five days, between the hours of 1 and 3. Hubby and I have not been able to figure it out. Sleep, check. Food, check. Playtime, check. Oh, what can it be? Yesterday, my oh so smart Sister suggested, perhaps he misses his Opa!!!

And to this I had to agree. Opa would play with him for a few hours every afternoon, after we finished our morning stuff. Every single day we do something in the morning together, J and I. But the afternoons are left free because I usually run out of steam. Opa picked up the slack, so it would seem that perhaps I need to pick up where Opa left off.

Anyone up for a game of shinny?

3 Comments:

Blogger Good Things I Find said...

I love shinny! Just looking at the back yard and thinking it would be nice to have the rink in for Christmas. I guess mother nature is in control of that.

9:18 AM  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

Awww he loves his Opa. He sounds like a Great Grandpa. I wish my grandparents would ahve took an interest in my things but they didn't and Our Parent don't with the kids either. I guess we live too close. BUT I sure will. Although I'm not ready to be a grandma yet.

;)

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor little guy. How great that they have such a wonderful relationship.

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home