Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Should we really be surprised?

That they couldn't make it work? I was really rooting for them. I always felt bad for MsSpears, she always seemed to get caught up in just the wrong thing. Then they had their kids and well, you always want to root for the family to stay together. I couldn't even imagine filing for divorce, well exactly, I couldn't even imagine filing for divorce, but with a newborn and a year old baby, it just seems that they didn't have much of a chance to begin with.

My only hope is that whomever has been advising MsSpears these past few years has finally been fired. With her new outlook on looking better, it would seem that she might be getting some advice that is better than what she has had in the past.

Here's hoping the kids have a loving home and the proper direction they need.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto

10:36 PM  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

Yup...but we knew it was coming even though we hoped it wouldn't.

8:15 AM  
Blogger skatey katie said...

amen sista X

11:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm definitely not surprised.

1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home