Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Just a few more days until December

I hadn't realized how much the writing a post every day was sucking the life out of me. Not that I don't love writing every day, but forcing myself to write a post every day was a lot harder than I thought. It wasn't until I was sick and missed my post that I got my time back. And truthfuly we haven't been doing anything fun. Last week was pretty much getting better and the weekend was cleaning and painting. Yes, painting! I got Hubby to finish the paint job in the hallway he started last year. I didn't want to decorate for Christmas until it was done.

And speaking of done, I am almost finished my handmade Christmas presents. Another reason it was a good thing to not tie myself to the computer everyday. I actually got some stuff done when Apple went to bed. Of course, now I will have to spend a few hours catching up, but it was worth it.

With only a few more days left until December, I have a few things I need to check off my list. Holiday cards and cookies. I must get started on my cookies. Last year I baked for Hubby for his employees and apparently the request is in again. This year since I know I how many I will need, I won't be baking 400 cookies in one night to be packaged and brought to work the next day (I needed 800 cookies and I only had 400, the boxes were a lot bigger than I thought when I started). I also made sure that the treadmill was free and clear for me to use because baking means eating and I must be able to get a workout in when the cookies start, must, must, must.

I hope everyone has recovered from Thanksgiving and holiday shopping. I hope to dig out my camera today as Apple is 12 weeks old today!! Ack! Where did the last three months go???

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ooh. baking. Great idea. unlike those people in our old neighborhood that gave us No-bake fudge one Christmas, I mean, what is THAT?

11:35 AM  
Blogger Kamis Khlopchyk said...

She is three months old ALREADY? Wow, time does fly.

Happy baking. I am holding off on baking so I don't gain 10 lbs before Christmas even arrives :-)

1:47 PM  
Blogger reddirtroad said...

Three months already! Holy Moly.

2:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

WOW! 12 weeks already??? It seems like only yesterday that we were checking out the blog every day, waiting...and waiting...and waiting for news that you had delivered!!! Can't believe how fast time flies!

9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I try to blog everyday also. I try to keep them really short. I read some site that have long posts everyday and I find I just cannot find the time to read them as much.

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home