Friday, March 31, 2006

Date Night

Ahh, and you thought Hubby and I had a date. Nope not so. I had a date night with a bunch of girlfriends. And it was great!! We all met because of our kids and now we go out sometimes without them. How great is that?

I was able to be part of a suprise, which I love, one of our friends drove all the way from the North to see everyone. It is really fun to watch people say hi to one another then all of a sudden realize that someone that shouldn't be there is there.

Great food was had, great wine was had, and best of all the conversation was fabulous. Nothing beats a night out with girlfriends to recharge your batteries, get you going for your next adventure, make it through Friday.

Thank you to all the ladies that made it out. Thank you for staying up way past your bedtime. I hope all of you got to sleep in way later than I did. And sadly enough, I brought my camera and forgot to take photos. Oooh yes, and thank you to the little man that joined the group, you were a charm and let your Mom visit with everyone so nicely.

Happy Friday! See you all again, very soon.

10 Comments:

Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

was gonna do this post...Well I will anyways!

You get way to early for me to post!

Hope you and B had a great talk last night and I bet she is still sleeping! LMAO!

7:57 AM  
Blogger nancy said...

WAA! WAA! WAA!

8:14 AM  
Blogger BeachMama said...

Sharon, yes she was still sleeping.

Nancy, you were missed :)

8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As honorary little man's mother, we had a great time too!

Well posted, I just wish that the time hadn't gone by so fast! Next time I think we should go someplace with a revolving table so we can better get to everyone!

Brenda

9:05 AM  
Blogger Good Things I Find said...

Nothing like a night out with the girls.Will be doing the same with some girls this weekend.I always look forward to a good old fashioned hen session.(that's what my better half calls them)

9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a fabulous time too. The only sad part is I didn't really get to chat with everyone. Long tables do that. Brenda, that's a good idea - a revolving table.

Donna

8:51 PM  
Blogger twinmomplusone said...

a fabulous time, definitely went too fast but my soul definitely feels much better today ;)

looking forward to the next time already

11:16 PM  
Blogger BeachMama said...

Maybe we could find somewhere that has big round tables, like they have at some of the Chinese Restaurants, (like "Wong's Palace" on Carling or somehting like that). Definately was great :)

6:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » » »

1:06 PM  
Blogger jasonbob said...

kyrie 5 spongebob
kyrie 6
yeezy
moncler outlet
curry 7
moncler outlet
kyrie 6
supreme shirts
lebron shoes
longchamp handbags

12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home