Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Baby Neice #2 has arrived!!

Two days after her Sister's 5th Birthday (Happy Birthday GR) little N arrived at 8lbs8oz. My Sister made it through a delivery without drugs (it was too late) and all went well for the delivery. Apparently my Sister had some minor hemoraging, but it was caught early and all was corrected quickly. My Mom flew out to Saskachewan to help her on Friday, so they are all in good hands.

Phew! I am done. My Sister's are done with their pregnancies for a bit so I won't be faced with it everyday anymore. My first neice is doing well and I can actually be around her without welling up with tears. Probobly because all the drugs are out of my system and I have a better handle on my emotions. The hardest part now, is that "J" wants a sister of his own. He is very good with babies and likes to take care of Neice #1 all the time. He wants to help his Aunt dress her, change her, put her in the carseat/bassinet, feed her. Then he asks the hardest question of all, "Where is my sister?". What do you tell a 2 1/2 year old? We are trying baby, we are trying.

3 Comments:

Blogger nancy said...

Congratulations (again) Auntie!!

7:59 AM  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

Congratualation's Anna.

I went through that with Miranda for years. I hear yeah! I didn't know what to say other than if God wants mommy and daddy to have a baby we will. And you know the rest of the story.

HUGS
Do you meet for coffee today?

8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home