Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy St. Patty's Day!

I hope that everyone is enjoying a little 'Luck O' the Irish' today. I almost forgot that today used to be one of my favorite celebrations, but Hubby reminded me. So all of us are decked out in some shade of green. And I know that Easter is truly the first real sign or festivity of Spring, but I always felt (way back when I worked in restaurants) that St. Patty's day was the first fling of Spring. I indicated in my earlier post about March Break how we used to see the parade on our March Break in Montréal. I loved it. And in later years I loved tricking the bar patrons into really thinking that the beer companies sent us green beer. NO, it isn't green! We used food colouring in the glasses before we filled them, that way when the glass was filled the beer turned green. Sorry to disappoint.

So Happy St. Patty's Day everyone, and hope you all have a tad bit of beer to celebrate the day!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
» » »

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home