Tuesday, March 14, 2006

"Operation Healthier You"

I am joining Ann Douglas on "Operation Healthier You". Ann will be tracking her goals on one of her other sites, The Incredible Shrinking Blogger, and I hope to draw some inspiratioin from her and get healthier too!

My no-carb program went very well last fall, but now that I added another miscarriage and my recent failed drug therapy treatment, I am right back where I was last fall. Plumped up and out of shape. And now that Spring is showing her beautiful face, I am hoping to join her and shed some of the winter snow.

My goals are simple, if I can meet them, then I might try to push myself a bit further to achieve more.
- First goal, to lose 10lbs. I plan to achieve this by following a cross between a very old "Weight Watchers" program and the no-carb. It was really hard to do without carbs entirely, so I will try to only have one a day in hopes that I don't have the same cravings.
- Second, I plan to add a walk or ride on our stationary bike each day.
- And last I will add my favorite drink, water, back into my daily regimen.

So here we go, I will update once in a while here to let you know how things are going, hopefully before it is time to don the summer dresses and shorts, I will be back to my old slimmer version of myself.

2 Comments:

Blogger chichimama said...

Good luck!!!!

6:31 PM  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

I'm with you. I've joined Ann's site too. I hope it helps. ONLY I can make it WORK!

Although I do ahve a few more pounds to loose more than you. Sadly. But I will DO!

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home