Saturday, February 25, 2006

Baby Neice has arrived!!!!


After much anticipation and craziness! Baby Neice arrived sunnyside up and a little bruised (her whole face, poor thing), but otherwise healthy and happy. She will be kept in the NICU until her apparent "36th" week due date, which will be Wednesday of next week. She weighed in at 5lbs 13oz and wanted to come a full hour before she did, but had to "wait" for the Doctor to arrive (hence the bruise). I did not get to see her myself as I graciously gave up my visitor's pass for my Mom :). They are only allowed two visitors per day and J2 counted as a visitor. So it was a flip between me and my Mom and well, I can wait. I will be seeing lots of her later on when her Dad goes back to work and we hang out with J2 for a playdate.

3 Comments:

Blogger chichimama said...

Congrats!

8:15 AM  
Blogger twinmomplusone said...

Poor sweetie, what a rough entry into the world!

Hoping she and her mom recuperate quickly and congrats to the auntie!

4:59 PM  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

COngratulations Auntie!

I'm sure you'll both a have plenty of cuddle time.

HUGS

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home