Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's

Happy Valentine's. I wish you all a day full of Love and Happiness, surrounded by the ones you Love.

My day started at 4:30am, yes, we have moved up a half an hour!! But, I am well rested as I went to bed at 7pm with "J" last night as my head was splitting in two. When I ask "J" the question "Guess What?" he replies, "I Love You". So this morning as I was carrying him downstairs at the crack of dawn or well before the crack of dawn, I asked "Guess What?" and sure enough I got my reply. That is the best way to start Valentine's other than maybe sleeping another half an hour.

I have now been replaced by "Woody" and "Buzz Lightyear" and we are already on viewing number one of "Toy Story". I am starting to think that it was not such as good an idea that we thought it was to pick it up on Saturday. Not sure yet, but I think we will be weening off "Toy Story" sometime today.

Happy Valentine's Everyone

4 Comments:

Blogger Running2Ks said...

Happy V-Day--and that is wayyyy too early of a start :)

10:29 AM  
Blogger jo(e) said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

1:53 PM  
Blogger twinmomplusone said...

Sending you a virtual Valentine's card and a hug

love

5:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! outdoor bars furniture meridia Broker commercial insurance mortgage wyoming Free xxx strip poker Tennesse pearl earrings Honeymoon in the south pacific K9 kitchen ambien Lower you cholesterol 2n ford tractor parts tooth whitening product

2:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home