Thursday, February 09, 2006

Fever gone

Thankfully the fever left yesterday after another night of playing "steamroller". At least Hubby went to "A"'s room so "J" and I had the bed to ourselves to not really sleep. Yesterday we had a sick day. We didn't go out and we had lots of juice and movies. And a NAP!!!! Phew, I didn't know how I was going to make it through the afternoon when all of a sudden "J" fell asleep. So of course, I did too :)

Last night was completely back to normal, "J" stayed in his own bed and slept right through. Even if right through is until 4:45am, I was much happier with that than not sleeping all night. This morning he looks much better and hopefully his runny nose will only last a day or two, hopefully. Will definately go out today at least for some fresh air and a change of scenery.

Now, I will wait until Hubby wakes up as he was grumbling about being sick on his way to bed.

4 Comments:

Blogger chichimama said...

Glad at least someone is feeling better! Hope Hubby didn't catch it. Sick hubbies are the worst.

6:54 AM  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

But hubby can look after himself, right?

Glad J is better.

Hugs

9:11 AM  
Blogger twinmomplusone said...

Ditto what SCM said!!

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fevers scare me! Glad J is on the mend!

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home