Monday, January 30, 2006

Boom, Boom, Boom

That is the sound of my head. Have you ever had a throbbing in your head that just keeps on going. Like the Energizer Bunny, it just keeps going and going and going...

It started almost from the get go yesterday morning. By late afternoon, it was making me sick to my stomach. I took the Advil, I took the Tylenol, I tried a bit of caffeine, I even had a really hot bath. Nothing, nada, zip. It's still here. The bath offered a reprieve for about an hour, but I was in bed at 7:30pm last night! That is crazy. I thought for sure it would be gone this morning, but no, it is still here. Not as bad as yesterday yet, but it is still lingering. Threatening to come out and start pounding at the slightest wrong move.

Thankfully, "J" seems to understand that when my forehead is all wrinkly it means I don't feel so great. Noise and singing was kept to a minimum yesterday, but Hubby was also home. Hopefully he will be ok with a quiet day again today, if not, I am in real trouble. I am also now officially behind in my work. I was staying just ahead of it until yesterday, so hopefully today I will recuperate and be just like the pink bunny and get back into the going, going, going.......

9 Comments:

Blogger chichimama said...

Ulgh. Good luck, I hate headaches. Lots of water???

8:37 AM  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

Ugghhh! I hate headaches. I hope you get rid eof yours soon. I have one everytime a weather pattern is changing. YUCK>

Hugs
Sharon

8:45 AM  
Blogger DaniGirl said...

Ugh, I hear you. My headaches are a lot better than they used to be, but they usually last a couple of days.

Peppermint tea helps with the upset stomach. If you want something with a little kick, you can get acetaminophen (sorry, but I'm guessing at the spelling), caffiene and low-dose codeine pills from Shoppers Drug Mart, and they used to work miracles on my migraines. It's the Life brand and they're dirt cheap, but you have to ask for them at the pharmacy.

Hope you feel better soon!

9:21 AM  
Blogger Running2Ks said...

Popping in briefly, but I hope you feel better!

2:53 PM  
Blogger nancy said...

I rarely get headaches...poor you...wishing you a 'quiet' day and a headache going away soon.

3:04 PM  
Blogger twinmomplusone said...

I get headaches when the weather changes and the New Advil for migraines seems to do the trick.
Hope that by now yours is long gone.

5:12 PM  
Blogger BeachMama said...

Bought a bottle of extra stregnth Ibuprofin. Took two, it seemed to do the trick! Phew, it was getting scarey here this morning. My Mom gets weather headaches, I wonder if I am starting that fad too?

Thanks,
Anna

6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot!
» » »

7:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Voyeur sister in law friends wives http://www.pda0.info http://www.acne-9.info Matrixm ringtones Tropico pirates game windows Athens dentist Usaa life insurance co. Car pager alarm remote starter exercise fitness center

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home