Sunday, January 15, 2006

Thank you

My sincerest Thank You's go out to all of you who supported me this past week. It has been tough, but I am ready to carry on. The biggest realization came to me yesterday. No matter how sad it is to have a miscarriage, it is even sadder (for me) to not get pregnant at all. I would get terribly sad and depressed at least once a month for a good day or two, when I would have to face the fact that we could not get pregnant. At that point our chances were 1%, but I still held out for that miracle that we sometimes hear about. And, now I feel that there is so much more hope. Our chances of conceiving are almost above average right now, considering we have been pregnant 3 times in 9 months. Hubby too agrees that we should continue at this point, try a few experiments and see what the outcome is.

Thank you again for all the support and will let you know what it is like to be a human guinea pig :)

6 Comments:

Blogger nancy said...

Rah Rah Rah - ready to cheerlead from la belle province whenever you need it...and heck, even if you don't.

11:36 PM  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

I'm here with my pom poms for ya! Your sucj a great Mom's I'm sure there is another one in your future.

HUGS
And cyber kisses..Till I can kiss you in person.
Sharon

8:29 AM  
Blogger Running2Ks said...

Hugs to you. I am sorry for your loss, but I am so happy to hear about your hope and the fortitude and strength you have.

More hugs! And my thoughts are with you!

12:17 PM  
Blogger DaniGirl said...

Your strength and resilience are two of the many things I admire about you, Anna. Count me among your cheerleaders, and more hugs to you, your hubby and J.

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Schoolgirl anal Neurontin and peripheral neuropathy pee dee regional community in florence south carolina pics of blondes pissing Acne treatments new jersey http://www.divorce-attorneys-richmond.info/South_africa_patent_office.html Hiking up a mountain jurassic truck hummer Uniden radar detector 01010101010101010101010101010101 michelle bentley chrysler detroit Xxx hot sex toons Tall nude teens buspar conse00 hotmail http://www.digitalprint8.info/cash-loan-net-payday-til.html Compactflash rs232 Bassett area rugs Hot penny stocks newsletter pretty shaved blondes Free mature bongage movies

10:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Uk fixed rate mortgages

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home