Thursday, January 05, 2006

Had Enough


Poor puppies, they have had enough for sure. All the visiting, all the children chasing them, thinking they are horses. And to top is all the neighbour at the back got their kids a puppy for Christmas! I thought people didn't do that anymore, knowing their kids may not take care of them properly once Christmas was over. At first we thought he was just chasing a rabbit, now we know it is a tiny little retriever. Which will grow to be very big and just better not bark ;). We now have a dog to our left, a dog kitty corner, a dog behind and a dog in front! They went from being the only pups on the street to two of many. Thankfully (when they don't go for a run) they are well mannered and don't really bark too much.

2 Comments:

Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

I love your dogs they are sooo clean compared to my two that ROll in the barnyard. YEs you can come on up anytime. I'd love to have you. Maybe I shoudl organized a playgroup now that a few are at home now. ;)

11:14 AM  
Blogger nancy said...

In my next life I wanna come back as one of your dogs, OK?

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home