Monday, December 19, 2005

All things good

Today is the day my two Sisters, ironically the youngest and the oldest, arrive home for the holidays!! With my neice and nephew in tow :). My BIL won't be here for a few more days, but that's ok, we tire him out anyway ;)

Last June, my oldest sister moved to Regina, Saskachewan. We all thought she was crazy, but away they went. Along came July, my youngest sister had finally returned home from North Carolina and we were excited to spend the summer with her. Fast forward two days... eldest Sister calls and away she goes to help out with the kids. I shouldn't really complain as I still have one sister here, and yes, we do almost everything together (twice while Christmas shopping we have been asked if we were twins... oh how happy I was!!! She is 7 years my junior, so I felt pretty great that day!). But, I really miss the other two as well.

"J" has been asking daily when his cousins are coming. "LJ" is 7 months older and they play like a dream. Loving the trains and hockey, I just can't wait to see them in action again. "GR" is almost 5 and the only girl (until March when two more will arrive) and she rules the roost. I miss their smiles, hugs, kisses and playing with them, I don't know if I will make it another 7 hours until the flight arrives. Better try to keep busy this morning.

Let the holidays begin!!