Monday, December 12, 2005

Starbucks times two

Although I have become quite a good customer at the new Starbucks in my neighbourhood. And I was looking forward to walking there next spring/summer/good weather season. I have to tell the truth. I am soooooooo excited that a second Starbucks is coming to a mall near me! And this one is so much closer. Word from the Indigo Manager where the first Starbucks location is, is that by next summer the second, larger Starbucks will be opening **gulp** a mere 15 minute walk from my house! I think I may be able to convince others to make the trek with me! The scarey part is... Second Cup is nowhere to be seen. And no they have not answered my letter yet.

Ann, if you are out there and reading, sorry. I really, truly am sorry that I will be in such proximity to a Starbucks or two ;)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you lucky, lucky girl

10:16 AM  
Blogger nancy said...

Yummmmmmmmmmmmmy!

8:24 PM  
Blogger Running2Ks said...

Those Starbucks are still far apart.

I used to live by (not lying here) a Starbucks ACROSS THE STREET from a Starbucks.

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! tiny cock blowjob http://www.wedding-invitations-and-accesories.info Mechanic's jacket Erectile dysfunction tension ring Chat now toys amy blowjob http://www.paris-hilton-movie.info/lubbockblowjobs.html Who makes danby dishwashers Women&aposs ponchos sweaters propecia buy

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home