Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Tuesday morning ramble

I have to ramble today. Mostly because I just can't top the U2 post yet.

As I woke up this early morning and let the dogs out, it took me a bit by surprise that indeed all the snow that was there is gone! Yep, it is warm and rainy, almost like a September morning instead of late November. It is a good thing I have been in a Christmas spirit mood since October, because otherwise, I would be breaking out the swim trunks.

Hopefully the evestrough guys will show up today or tomorrow. They promised the first week of November and then, the last week of November. I really want to get my lights up outside. My exterior doesn't feel as festive as my interior (which is only partially decorated).

Being in a new house for Christmas, I have been picking up little new things to add to my collection of Christmas ornaments and decorations. And so far, it has been kinda fun. I put out a few little things at a time so it feels like Christmas is creeping on us slowly.

I have finished about half of my shopping, ok, three quarters. And the last few things are just odds and ends. Now I have to wrap. Maybe this weekend.

Went to my first Christmas party of the season, it was great! Got to share with friends, and Hubby watched little "J" most of the time too, so I could chat it up with the girls. The food was great and the company even better, missed a few of the girls but, they were all there in spirit.

"J" is now taking a mini sulk, so my computer time seems to be done. Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!

4 Comments:

Blogger nancy said...

My little boys are pissed off that the snow is gone, me however could do without it forever!

I too was thinking I could start some wrapping one of these days.

And I really missed you gals too.

7:51 AM  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

Your almost done??? I need a sitter. I haven't had the chance to go at all...We won't talk about the wood and my FIL will we...grrrghhhhhh!

Nathan cried cause the snow was alll gone. Now that it's stopped raining I should get the rest in. SIGH!

And it was A Good time wasn't it. Loved being with you all.

Hugs

9:40 AM  
Blogger Running2Ks said...

You are really organized. New house and about ready for the holidays? Very cool.

Love the phrase mini-sulk. I shall borrow.

11:34 AM  
Blogger BeachMama said...

Running2ks, we moved in February, but it is still new for Christmas :) Thanks though on the organization front, I like to think so, but it isn't always so.

Anna

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home