Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving


Wising a very happy Thanksgiving to our neighbours and family to the south. I hope you all enjoy your festivities, and remember to take a few minutes to just sit back and relax.

I am Thankful for all my family and friends, both near and far. I am Thankful that I have two wonderful kids that love each other. I am Thankful for our Dogs that keep us company as well as keep us safe (not sure I would have said that yesterday ;) but today is a new day). I am Thankful for a warm place to sleep and dinner on the table. Today, I am Thankful.

4 Comments:

Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

I am Thankful to have met and have a friend like you!

Hugs
Sharon

9:00 AM  
Blogger Running2Ks said...

What a great list of thankfuls. I am thankful for your blog :)

12:08 PM  
Blogger nancy said...

I too am thankful to have you as a friend. Very nice sentiment. Better go add such in my blog.

9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » » »

1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home