Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Running

Do you ever have days when you feel like you run from the moment you get up until the end of the day? Well, today is like that for me.

"J" so nicely was wide awake from 11:30pm until 2am, only to awake again at 5:45am for the day! So, since I got up at 5:45, to the tune of "Up Mummy, up Mummy..." until now (3:19pm) I have not sat down. I am the first to admit that I could use a day or two a week when I don't actually sit down, but when you haven't done that in many years then it is hard to get back into the swing of things. It started with coffee, breakfast, bath, groceries, new sewing client, lunch (ok I sat down for this) with a girlfriend, off to another client, back home, put groceries away, put "J" for a mini-nap.... that he is now up from... sigh... ahh.... my day just won't stop.

I guess it makes up for the days when I have nothing at all to do :)

**************

So I wrote that little blurb for yesterday, while I was running. And apparently saved it instead of posted it. A bit fat raspberry to that one, as that is how my day seemed to go. In addition to all the running, I got a terrible kink in the back of my neck/shoulders that only got worse by sleep. So here I am ready to start another day of possible running and I am not quite up for the challenge. And yes, it is 5:30am and I have been up for 45 minutes already!! The Napless Wonder yesterday did not sleep in despite lack of sleep. Go figure ;)

Let's hope today is a little less running and a little more recuperating.

5 Comments:

Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

OH ANNA!

I refuse to get up much before 6:30 and IF I can I hold off till 7. This morning my napless wonder was up at 6:30 but I made him lay in bed with me till Daddy went downstairs.

Gee I hope you neck feels better and SIT down and relax. Everything will be there later for you to do. I know I keep putting things off and it never goes away.
Sharon

8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hats off to you for being so productive on so little sleep

hoping for less running for you too today

1:14 PM  
Blogger nancy said...

I am out of breath right along side with you. As much as those days exhaust me, there is a sense of accomplishment once it finally comes to an end. Hang in!!

I really hope you neck is better soon - tons of advil and rest. Like THAT part is easy?!

3:33 PM  
Blogger Running2Ks said...

Feel better soon! Breathe. Rest. Doctor's orders.

12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home