Saturday, November 26, 2005

Concert to end all Concerts

It was GRAND. I don't know if I will ever experience another concert as good. I have no voice, my ears are ringing. And I have a phone message that will be saved over and over and over again. If I ever figure how to get the photos off my phone and into my computer you will get a look too.

And it was made even sweeter when just before leaving I found out that my friend I tried to get tickets for made it too! I could swear that I saw her down in general admission, so now it is my turn to say... I am sooooo jealous... and... could you hear me singing ;)

It was indeed a "Beautiful Day"

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was me in General Admission!!! Did you see me jump up and down like a crazed 40-something thinking she was 18-something for one night???
God, it was AWESOME, I still can't believe that I made it there. Did you get to see the opening act?

I kept looking up at all the people, saw a few I knew but never spotted you. But I definitely heard you sing and it warmed my heart to know that you too were experiencing what I was experiencing.

U2 lover forever

12:48 AM  
Blogger BeachMama said...

YAY!! You heard me sing! It was hard to spot us way up high as we were apparently among the many that thought we were supposed to wear black not white ;). Easier for me to spot you!

We did catch the opening act, Arcade Fire (I kept calling them Argyle Fire) and they were pretty fun too. I was so happy that you made it as I kept trying all day to see if I could find anyone willing to cough up some tickets. Sounds like we both had a great time :)

Anna - willing to go again so "J" can see his favorite band too!

6:53 AM  
Blogger Running2Ks said...

So jealous can't breathe.

How very cool!

3:42 PM  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

Now I'm really Jealous..>I love Arcade of Fire. They are amazing too. Although they have a few years to catch up with U2. Sigh....One day I may be old enough to go.

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home