Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy 2006!!!

The end of 2005 was joyous and fun. We spent the evening with friends and their kids, neighbours, parents. We had lots of fun, great food and good conversation. It has been five years since we did anything but hang out at home on New Years. I for one was thankful for the company and the fun way to leave 2005. It wasn't really like a party, so you kinda forgot it was New Years. We even left before midnight, to avoid the crazies on the road and frankly we were exhausted :)

I welcome 2006 with open arms and ask only one thing. Could you be a bit better to me than last year?

Happy New Years everyone, may you enjoy and be blessed in 2006!

2 Comments:

Blogger twinmomplusone said...

here's hoping 2006 brings you what you so rightly deserve Anna

5:20 PM  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

Yes ANNA I hope 2006 send you a bunches of great things this year.
I will be keepin' my fingers crossed for ya.

Love and hugs

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home