Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Wow



What a holiday. Christmas was so much fun this year. Just watching the kids open gifts, play with gifts, share their gifts was really great. This was the first year that "J" kinda knew what was going on. "A" was thrilled to pieces with his new camera, so we have another budding photographer here in our house. "J" got lots of hockey stuff, his own gloves, jersey and sticks, we are taking sponsors ;).

One of the hard parts about the holiday is knowing that my sisters and the kids are only here a couple of weeks more. It would seem that I cannot convince them to move back, but I will keep on trying.

The hardest part of all was dealing with my two very pregnant sisters. It cuts like a knife. Not sure how else to say it really. I know it isn't their fault and I wish them all the happiness in the world, but it does not make it any easier to hang out with them and hear them chat it up. Not sure how I will make it through March, but will be working on it for sure. In the mean time I will leave you with a few random shots of the holiday.

A Christmas Eve StarbucksA Christmas Manicure

Playing on the 4x4 at the airport

1 Comments:

Blogger twinmomplusone said...

Your "cuts like a knife" touched me so, I really, really feel for you.

many hugs

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home