Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Not really sure what to say or do. I think that this pregnancy is on the way out, but am trying to remain a tad bit hopeful for my Dr.'s appointment this afternoon. I am experiencing most of the same symptoms I have everytime the pregnancies stop, but at the same time I am keeping most of my pregnancy symptoms, which doesn't usually happen.

In addition, each of my last three appointments at this particular Doctor have occured with terrible weather. Today is not an exception. Unless the rain out there continues to rain and not freeze, but this is a bit ridiculous. At the same time, no amount of bad weather will keep me from going to the appointment.

Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers, will let you know what I know later.

10 Comments:

Blogger chichimama said...

Good luck, will be thinking of you. Try not to worry too much until you see the doctor, although I am sure you will. Hugs.

7:18 AM  
Blogger nancy said...

Hang in there....I am SO thinking of you my friend...hugs.

7:59 AM  
Blogger DaniGirl said...

It is awful out there. Be careful, and know we are cheering for you.

xo Dani

8:57 AM  
Blogger twinmomplusone said...

safe travels and great appointment, those are my heartfelt wishes for you today my friend

hugs

9:32 AM  
Blogger Running2Ks said...

I pray for you, dear friend. I hope you have a fantastic appointment.

10:59 AM  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

OH Anna

I hope the Doctor can tell you some good news this time. I'm praying for ya...Hugs
And drive safe.

1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anna,
Here's hoping you are there safely today and with good news from the doctor!

Brenda

1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anna, I am coming out of lurking today to give you a heartful hug and well wishes.

Hugs,
Donna

3:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Pensacola boating accident lawyer Financial accounting 3rd edition Teacher conferencing in l2 classrooms Snuggle dryer sheets Dellcom printer supply call distribution center training Massachusetts car ins Answering machine .wav files explain what is wireless barcode scanners Mini split ductless air conditioner ceiling telemarketing call center dunster Dick up her ass Difference between prozac fluoxetine Callcenter meubilair Web development jobs dittisham royal carribean call center dishwasher drain hose how to free sex web cam no credit card requierd Dolly harddrive cloning Simply pro accounting help

3:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home