Saturday, January 07, 2006

Sleep Men vs Women

How is it that I can wake up at 5am almost everyday, not have a nap, and make it through till bedtime without being absolutely miserable for the day?

Hubby gets up on the weekends so I can get an extra hour and a half of sleep than I usually do every Monday to Friday. This helps me recharge my batteries and get through the week. Monday to Friday he wakes up between 7:15am and 7:45am depending on how he feels. On the weekends when I do get up, he goes back to bed. Yep, goes back to bed for a nap, which usually lasts an hour or two. Which means that the rest of our day doesn't get started until he has had his nap and shower and second breakfast and, and, and....

Despite his nap, he is still grumpy. Yep, grumpy as can be, miserable at times. He keeps telling me he doesn't like to get up so early. So, I tell him, fine, I will get up then and not sleep in. He will have none of that, because I need the sleep. I am not so sure anymore that I do need the sleep, the payoff isn't worth it.

He is now in the basement playing hockey with "J", while "A" still sleeps. Hopefully on his return, he will be a much happier Hubby or I will send him back to bed.

6 Comments:

Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

I can't imgine why J gets up so early. I would ablosutley fall asleep standing IF this was happening here. I hope M is nto so grumpy. Have a happy day ,it is nice out.

Hugs

10:35 AM  
Blogger nancy said...

Sending NON-grumpy vibes....

11:29 AM  
Blogger Running2Ks said...

BTW, love that slipcover. I need one--can I hire you?

I hope you have a non-grumpy home where EVERYONE can get some rest. I am not good on no sleep, but I'll function. Hugs to you!

11:40 AM  
Blogger BeachMama said...

R2K, thanks for the compliaments on the slipcover. It is made to fit, so I have to draw a pattern. Not sure if flying to Chicago would be in the budget ;)

Anna - whose family all got much better sleep yesterday.

6:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Media choice to market asian american fat girls using the restroom Hairy pussy teen sex Allergic reaction to levaquin Hot sexy asians How to overdose suicide lexapro geodon neurontin Cabinet holds wine refrigerator Fine plump asses online chatting for chubby people

6:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Account commerce e merchant setting up

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home