Monday, January 30, 2006

Superbowl?

Don't know how many of you out there are into Football. But, I love it. The fact is though, that I hardly follow it anymore, and I just don't know why we don't watch it as much as we used to. I think it started when the Ottawa Roughriders closed up shop and left us hanging for a few years. Even now with the Renegades bringing football back, I have only been to two games. The ticket prices just aren't as cheap as they used to be. So a few weeks ago, Hubby and I realized that we have been missing out and decided to watch the semi-finals. We had so much fun. Even "J" loved having "ootball" on tv!!

So, I figured to get into the spirit of the Superbowl, I should investigate the two teams playing. Seattle Seahawks and Pittsburg Steelers. I have reasons to like both, but they are both silly and don't have anything to do with the game. I like Pittsburg, because my cousin played very briefly with them about 15 years ago and it is close to Delaware. I like Seattle because Hasselbeck plays for them.

Grab a bowl of popcorn and a beer and let's see who we should be cheering on!

4 Comments:

Blogger twinmomplusone said...

I've never been much into football :(
Except for a while in high school when one of teh Montreal Allouettes, Don Sweet, decided to come and teach a few of our phys.ed. classes. He was a hottie!!!

5:06 PM  
Blogger nancy said...

STEEEEEEEEEEELERS!!!!!!

I'll watch, but mostly cause of Grey's Anatomy right after.

STEEEEEEELERS!!!!!!!!

10:40 PM  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

Hummm Not a ootball fan at all. But my sister and you would have a blast. She loves footbal considering she a programs director for University sports in Canada. She loves football the most. I perfer Hockey. Sorry...BUT I'll come for the beer and the popcorn.

;)

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home