Friday, February 24, 2006

First Sleepover (of many I am sure)

The first sleepover went well, despite an understandibly teary J2, who could not understand why his Mommy and Daddy weren't coming to get him. Broke my heart. It took him a good hour and a half to go to sleep last night, not something I am used to "J" goes down and is gone like that. I cuddled and explained that his Baby Sister was trying really hard to come to see him. And that Daddy and Mommy were at the hospital, by my fourth visit he told me to go downstairs as he was alright, bless his heart.

The morning started at 6am, which is later for "J" and average for J2. J2 would have slept longer if our nosey Huskey hadn't gone in and woken him up, but within a few minutes the boys were back to playing with the toys and our day started in happiness.

Oh yes, and Baby SisterNeice is being a little stubborn and has not arrived yet. Not sure what the plan is going to be for today, but my Sister has not progressed through the night so there has been some talk of a section, but hopefully she will progress this morning and that won't be necessary.

Ugggh the waiting!

3 Comments:

Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

OH poor her! I hope that baby girls comes out soon.

Glad J2 was ok fianlly. I'm sure he will be fine once he gets used to the idea that he can sleep anywhere. And then your in for trouble. ;)

Hugs to all of you and espcailly you sister!

6:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »

9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy exceptional blog! Does running a blog such as this require a massive amopunt work?
I've virtually no expertise in programming however I was hoping to stat my own blog in the
near future. Anyway, if you have any suggestions or techniques foor new
blog owners please share. I understabd this is off subject however I simply had to ask.
Many thanks!

Look into my web sie m88

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home