Friday, March 03, 2006

Time to let go

Hubby and I received renewal papers for our "frosties" and had it not been for our recent experiment that cost us mucho dineros and was cancelled (although we are still awaiting results, just in case), we would have probobly renewed. But, truth be told, I was only keeping them around because we had no other hope. I needed back up, for me, to always know that there was one last chance at another child waiting in the sidelines. Hubby thinks that they were holding us back and it is time to let go. I cried and am still not 100% convinced it was the right thing to do, but we just can't keep paying them "just in case". So now "J" is our biggest (and most expensive) miracle, which makes everyday with him even more special and rewarding. We will continue our fight to add to our family but, we will be doing it on our own. And who knows maybe there is a botched experiment with a happy ending.