Sunday, March 19, 2006

Two Brothers

As I sit here typing, I am watching two brothers interact. And despite their difference in age of eleven years, they get along so well. "A" & "J" are sitting on the family room floor working on "A"'s computer. His old computer crashed and his Grandparents gave them their old one to make new again.

As the older brother shows his younger brother how to work on things there is no sweeter sound than the youngest saying " I am helping you!" and hearing a " You are doing a great job" in reply. They each have their own screwdrivers and seem to be helping each other take apart and reassemble the computer. There is no frustration and no arguments. Just two brothers teaching each other a little something while working together.

I am so blessed with two boys that love each other. It is days like these that I don't feel that we are missing anything with our family. It doesn't mean that I don't hope for more, but I do know that we are good the way we are if nothing more comes our way.

2 Comments:

Blogger chichimama said...

How wonderful! What a great picture you painted.

5:07 PM  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

Awww, I can just see that. How wonderful. I love it when Miranda and Nathan do that. They are the same age diff.

Hugs

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home