Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Following up

We had our follow up from our disaterous experiment today. I have to admit that this is the first time, I left not feeling like a bag of dirt.

First of all my Doctor made the mistake of telling my that my cycle should not have been cancelled. That alone almost sent me over the edge! He explained that we could have gone one more day at least and he wasn't sure why the Doctor on duty that day actually cancelled. I did explain that I tried to get in touch with him to make sure that he in fact knew exactly what was going on, unfortunately he was out of town.

Hubby spoke up with me to let them know that this was our only chance due to lack of current coverage on the meds. And shock of all shockers!!! He offered to cover the meds if we would like to try it again! I was a tad bit hesitant as the shock of the medication is still with me as are 6 of the 10lbs I gained. The depression is gone, but the memories of the exhaustion are not. However, Hubby, who has to deal with all the side effects was right there wanting me to go ahead and do it! The catch is we have to start up again next week or wait until July. Our clinic is moving and will not be available for a while and may be backed up a bit when they open.

I can't believe I am saying this, but I think we will be going for it!!!

10 Comments:

Blogger nancy said...

Go for it!!!

8:12 PM  
Blogger T said...

Good luck to you.
Remind your hubby he wanted t go ahead when you're riding the rollercoaster

9:40 PM  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

YOU GO GIRL! I'm sitting here tearing up for you! I can believe he would do that for you. He offered with us to but we HAD the coverage. GO FOR IT! I'm all tingley!

I know it is hell but what's a few weeks in hell for the result you get!!!!

Hugs and Kisses and Tears of Happiness
Sharon

8:14 AM  
Blogger twinmomplusone said...

Be strong my friend and like the others have said, go for it, reach for your dreams...as my buds the Rolling Stones say "Lose your dreams and you will lose your mind"

All tingly with excitement for you and get ready for one super squishy hug when I see you next ;)

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh My, what great news to read!!!

I knew that doctor had some heart, I'm glad he has showed it with you!

Go go go!!!

Brenda

11:53 AM  
Blogger chichimama said...

YEAH! I am grinning ear to ear for you! That just made my morning.

7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is great news indeed, friend. I wish I had read it before last evening. Sorry we really didn't chat much we'll have to do a playdate soon.

Hugs.

8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The previous post was me.

Donna

8:51 PM  
Blogger DaniGirl said...

Wow!!! That's amazing news! Hey, maybe I'll see you at the clinic next week - we have our appointment on Thursday!

8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it!
» » »

4:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home