Monday, April 03, 2006

Happy Birthday!!



Can't .... believe.... "A".... is... 14!!!!!!

It seems like only yesterday, he was a young little kid running around pretending he was a video game. Here he is now at 14 playing video games. Poor kid, I made him blow out the candles, and no there weren't 14 candles, but he wouldn't let me put the votives on the cake to make up for it. But, I did make him a home made double chocolate (or Choc-0-latté as "J" would say) cake.

A great weekend was had by all, "A" got some great gifts and some new clothes and he even made me proud by getting a golf shirt. I almost cried in the store when he asked for one in addition to all the t-shirts he was picking out. I said of course, but you will have to get some proper shorts to go with it, you can't wear a golf shirt with basketball shorts.

We love you "A" and hope you had a great day!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger jo(e) said...

Happy Birthday A!

6:12 PM  
Blogger twinmomplusone said...

Best wishes to the bday boy!

11:04 AM  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

Bonne Fete A! Now it's time for dad to tell you that Girls don't really have cooties!

Hope it was good!

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home