Friday, April 21, 2006

Is it wrong?

That we take pictures of our kids at Starbucks every year? We (being my Sister and I) have now shamelessly started Baby "A" on that same tradition. Because we couldn't see anything Starbucks in the background, we added a napkin so we would remember. We have pictures of "J" & "J2" since they were a few months old too. And every year we make sure to take more. In each photo you can see the progression, from bucket seats to high-chairs, from high-chairs to strollers, and now from strollers to chairs with paper and crayons. And a giant chocolate chip cookie for good measure.

That I let "J" run through the hose? I kept telling hubby all week that the water was too cold and we shouldn't let him get wet. Hubby kept calling me a freak. Truthfully "J" loves it and I want him to love the water this year so much. We had a summer filled with fear of water last year so it made for a long summer of me by myself in the pool. I want a water companion this year!

2 Comments:

Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

OH I got cold just reading that post.

And What a cute tradition. So i assume you want all the kids to be coffee drinkers by the time they are 15? ;)

8:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Paris and asian massages Blocker pop search up spyware Aircraft material usage graph Instructions on car alarm installation for 12volt law research crop insurance adware ceres removal blocker pop up Afga popup blocker Home search enter click dream pop up block offs

5:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home