Wednesday, April 12, 2006

2 1/2 hours

Is how long "J" & "J2" played in the sandbox yesterday!! When it is just "J" and I he will only last about 20min. But, with his cousin to play with yesterday there was no stopping the sand.

"J2" was covered head to toe with sand. Apparently he feels that throwing sand or dumping it on your head is a very good thing to do. My oh so clean son would have nothing of it and remained fairly clean, which was surprising considering the sand that was flying.

My sister and I along with Baby "A" sat at the table, I in the sun, the other two in the shade. Having cold (non-alcoholic) drinks and snacks. It was a glorious, glorious day. It was very, very close to feeling like it was indeed summer already.

If this is what is in store for us this summer, bring it on!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

Brenda and I did the same thing yesterday while the boys got covered, and let me say covered in mud and water and sand. We ate chips and drank pop and sat int he sun and at times just sat. I loved it even while I sewed and sewed on Miranda's costume. It was all the hand work left to do. took most of the day and I altered the top into to the night finished just before 11 last night. SIGH. Now today I get to pick her up and see if It's OK with the director.

Next week maybe you can come and join us and I'm sure Nathan can get J dirty. LOL!

8:56 AM  
Blogger Good Things I Find said...

I always enjoy watching the children content and playing outside, nothing like a little sunshine and cold drinks on an April afternoon.

9:49 AM  
Blogger T said...

We've been doing a lot of sitting outside taking it slow. Isn't it great? You just have to remember to empty the shoes and the pockets outside and the house stays relatively tidy!

10:44 AM  
Blogger chichimama said...

I can't wait until we move, our first purchase is a sand box for the kids. I have high, high hopes for sand covered children while I sit on the deck and sip a soda...

So glad you had a great time!

1:55 PM  
Blogger twinmomplusone said...

sounds like a perfect day to me!

love sitting around watching the kids play happily, we'll have to do that together this summer, ok?

12:38 AM  
Blogger BeachMama said...

Sharon, next week sounds great & TwinMom, I would love it!!

Moe, I had half a sandbox on laundry day!

Thinking, This has been the best April in a long time, I remember warm ones like this way back, I am glad they are here.

Chichimama, you will love it, I hesitated, but am so happy we have the sandbox now.

1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it http://www.renault-co-uk.info/Do-and-don-t-of-taking-paxil.html What is a split loan cobra esd9101 radar detector adult acne Blood pressure increase during exercise Best fitness magazine Laser barcode scanner Cadd plotters

6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home