Thursday, April 06, 2006

Experiment #2

Experiment #2 is about to start. Hooray!! Hopefully with the reduction in drugs, and the salad and fruit that I have been eating (not that the pounds are going down, but I really feel better overall). This experiment will turn out much better than the last one.

When the Doctor suggested dropping my meds by almost half (Puregone @ 75), I came back and suggested we meet halfway with more bloodwork. So, I will start off a little lower (Puregone @ 100) than last time(Puregone @125), and have my bloodwork checked earlier and more often. Hopefully we can avoid a major stimualtion of my follicles. I was leary to drop right down to 75 as you can actually go the other way with stimulation. I could have ended up taking the drugs and had absolutely no effect on my follicles what-so-ever. That would be a waste of needles in the belly for sure.

I am hoping that I can keep the weight gain down to a minimum this time, through my "Operation Healthier You". This past week was a bit of a bust with a weekend long celebration of a birthday and dinner out with the girls. But, I have not gained any back, just haven't lost anymore. Having Farm Boy so close has meant better eating for everyone in our house. We actually started running out of the stuff that you can't get there, so I had to make an emergency run to our old grocery store yesterday, for things like apple juice and paper towel, and crackers. I am hoping that I can keep the pounds at bay by eating super healthy this time. Hey it's worth a try :).

6 Comments:

Blogger Northern Mom said...

Yay! This one has to be better than the last one!
Barb

8:20 AM  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

YESH! You go Girl! I'm so glad they are listening to you this time. I knowhe told me only you know your body and we have tot ake that into consideration. Keeping everything crossed and don;t worry about the weight. It'll get worse before it gets better.
;)

8:57 AM  
Blogger twinmomplusone said...

Cheering you on from this neck of the woods! Love your attitude. You're in charge. Eat healthy, don't forget your protein and loads of water, and we'll worry about the weight later.

Keep us posted!

10:33 AM  
Blogger DaniGirl said...

Hooray! I'm cheering for you, too!!

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! computer batteries http://www.generic-tenuate-online.info/Studies-on-xenical.html http://www.phentermine-online-9.info/order-xenical-pharmacy.html Hpi meridia toyota 4runner suspension lift Diet plan for xenical new world motors subaru Gay surf boy tampa laser tattoo removal

11:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »

1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home