Sunday, December 03, 2006

Oh So Busy

Christmas trees bought, check... started decorting, check...finished a couch recovering project, check... started cards, check... get it all done by Wednesday, doubt it.

Wednesday looks like it will be the big day for our ivf! The follicles are looking good and depending on what we see for sure tomorrow it looks like the retrieval will be Wednesday, looks like I have two very busy days ahead of me.

I thought I would show you all a chaise lounge that I recovered for somebody. I didn't konw that she got it from the garbage when I agreed to bring it to my house, but a few sprays of lysol and febreeze and we were mostly good.

Before.... not so nice...

After... very nice... she chose a faux suede and I did a couch for her last year, so now she has a matching set.

*I should make note that I stopped sewing for a bit, but had promised this lady I would do he chaise for her. I really won't be sewing too much for the next little while especially, but who knows in the new year.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck on Wednesday!

And you can come to my house and recover our sofa anytime! That is amazing!!!

9:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job! It looks like a brand new chair!

2:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job on the chaise!

I'll be thinking about you Wednesday morning!!!

Barb

8:55 AM  
Blogger Ann D said...

You are incredibly talented. It must take such patience to tackle a project like that.

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have so many talents Beachmama, great project!

11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is some talent. Ummm...I can sew a button, does that count for anything?

9:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW looks awesome. I would love to lay in one and sleep about now.

Hugs

8:50 AM  
Blogger skatey katie said...

you are one talented chick. that looks like a measuring tape is intimately involed..... difficult for a free-spirit like me
LOVE the finished result !!!!!

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home