Thursday, September 27, 2007

Playdate

Today we are having our first playdate with new friends from J's school. If it weren't for this Mom introducing herself to me, I probobly would still not know anybody (yes, I am that shy). Her son is in J's class and they get along great.

So, today in a few minutes we will be heading over to their place to hang out. The funniest thing is that they live in the same model house as we do, just a few years older. It will be neat to see how they have it decorated and stuff.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Kamis Khlopchyk said...

I am like that too. I just returned from dropping Kamo off at preschool not having spoken to anyone besides the teacher.

How cool am I?

Hope you had a wonderful playdate

:-)

11:51 AM  
Blogger 180360 said...

We had our first school playdate last week. I find that I'm often a bit lazy at introducing myself or making the effort to get together- but I went ahead and did it for once! I usually know when I'm going to like someone or not and this one seems really promising! Have fun.

12:02 PM  
Blogger little miss mel said...

yea! a playdate!

Way to venture out!

6:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's great that you're making new friends. I'm really shy, too, and haven't really approached anyone at GG's school.

Hope you had a fun time!

12:27 AM  
Blogger Karen MEG said...

I think we've had about 3 playdates - a WEEK now since school started again LOL! Most of these kids we've known since L started in JK; not all in the same class anymore, but they're still great friends.
Enjoy - it's a great way to meet other parents, and make friends for yourself as well! Hope you ( and J) had fun!

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home