Thursday, September 15, 2005

A Salute to Working Moms

I like to keep busy and am always looking for ways to work from home. I am currently working on some event planning for a former Boss. Most of the work can and is done from home, today was the Event Day, which I had to attend.

My youngest has been waking since 5am since he was born, this week however, he has been sleeping in. Today he woke up at 5:45am, which only gave us a half an hour before I had to get ready. Once we had finished our breakfast and I had my first cup of coffee, it was off to get ready. Dad had to wake up (an hour and a quarter early) which he is not used to. So we all got ready together. It was all I could do to keep from crying and it was only a day! I think my husband was thinking maybe I should do this everyday, but after my exhausted self lay on the couch all evening, it is possible he changed his mind.

I have to raise my glass to all the women out there, with toddlers, who go to work everyday. Getting everyone out the door and coming home to make dinner. I really truly don't think I could do it. I would be a blubbering mess I am sure.

Cheers!

2 Comments:

Blogger DaniGirl said...

LOL, Anna! You're making the (quite incorrect) assumption that working moms are NOT blubbering messes who lie near-comatose on the sofa at the end of every day -- well, at least this working mom!

I'm glad you had the chance to get out and play with the big kids for a while. A part-time gig would be just about perfect for me... maybe one day.

12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Resume of jobs appling for callcenter Sexy audi Student loan debt consolidation free debt consolid21 domain name register farmers insurance renault master Consumer+report+flat+screen+tv Covercraft car cover http www.car stuff.com conference calls Mirage water bed

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home