Friday, September 09, 2005

The Name Game

Saw this over at Danigirl's post today. The Name Game as I am going to call it, provides the meaning of your name. Although I have known that Anna means Grace in Hebrew since I was a little girl, I hadn't read the actual meaning or definition in a while.

Peaceful, poised and understanding you do not let anyone or anything disturb your innate calm. You are tolerant of others no matter how their behaviours or beliefs differ from your own. Not attached to material or worldly affairs you are free to express your true self. Displaying great wisdom and serenity people are naturally drawn to you for guidance and counsel. Your courage and presence of mind see you through any adversity.

I was very surprised at how accurate it is. I have to admit that I am not always a peaceful, poised and understanding person, but for the most part this does describe me.

Thanks for the inspiration Danigirl.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » » »

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home