Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Off to a new start

This usually happens in the spring, but I decided to try a new eating program today! I desparately want to lose 10lbs. Not a lot, but just enough so I feel good again. I have been trying since the spring, but nothing was seeming to work. So here I go, giving up the ghost.

I WILL GIVE UP CARBS FOR TWO WEEKS!!!

Yes, you heard it here. My staple of existance is going to be banished for a two whole weeks. Starting this morning, I had eggs for breakfast instead of cereal, haven't done that in very many years. I also gave up sugar in my coffee. Not sure if that is a good idea or a bad one but, we will have to see. What is two weeks anyway? 14 days. I can do it. If not, I may just give up and buy new clothes.

Don't mind me if I get a little crunchy for a few days, but living without bread will be a little like living without oxygen. Especially when my littlest guy is a breadatarian after all. Who knows maybe he will be converted too. Will keep you posted. I will take it one day at a time....

5 Comments:

Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

Good LUCK Anna

I know I could NOT live without my carbs...My brain is slow enough as it is.

When you want bread eat a carrot!

LOL!
Hugs

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cheering you on from my corner too Anna!

hem, maybe i should do like you too...tired of carrying that extra ten pound around too

10:53 AM  
Blogger BeachMama said...

Ok, almost a whole day has gone by and so far so good. Will see how tomorrow goes. I forgot that coffee was ok without sugar when you don't eat something sweet first ;).

Anna - not thinking of carbs, not thinking of carbs...

3:58 PM  
Blogger nancy said...

So can I please ask WHAT you do eat? I had toast for breakkfast, sammich for lunch and pasta for supper. How the hell would I eat an egg without toast?

Oh, and would that also mean no chips?

11:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Man has sex using vacuum cleaner lcd tvs with hd tuners built in Lexapro samples

6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home