Thursday, October 06, 2005

Crappy week here

Nothing exciting and usual happening around here. Just your average crappy week that you would really really like to write off in the books of the week to forget. Unfortunately I probobly won't forget this week for a really long time, but it sure won't hurt to try.

This will start on Saturday! Yes, Saturday. I look forward to sharing that day with some really great friends and seeing lots of cute and adorable kids running around my house.

Then of course we have Thanksgiving weekend!! One of my favorites, although it feels more like the August long weekend than Thanksgiving. Is this what it is like to live in Southern States, like North Carolina?

If we are having August weather in October, does that mean we will have September in November and October in December...? BUT WAIT!! I sure don't want February weather in April! Oh my, what to wish for in the weather department.

Sorry for a disjointed post, but truly this is where my mind is right now, a little disjointed. Back to regularly scheduled programming soon, I promise. It won't be long till I will have my sand back in my happy place ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

I hope you get your sand back to Anna.
NOPE no BAD weather in April...Nope not happening.
Tuning and and waiting for the singal to come back.
;)

9:45 AM  
Blogger Running2Ks said...

I'm really sorry you had a rough week!

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home