Thursday, October 13, 2005

One day down, thirteen more to go!

Ok, so day one really wasn't too bad. I had two hard boiled eggs for breakfast. That is it! I previously couldn't imagine eggs without toast, but it really wasn't too bad. I had my coffee!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!! Some mozzarella cheese for a snack. A bit more coffee!!!! I had a huge salad for lunch and one for dinner. They were huge, lots of lettuce, lots of avacado, turkey, tomatoes, mushrooms, cucumber, with an oil and basalmic dressing. And I had some celery with cheese for a snack. You don't have to eat salads all the time, but we were trying to finish up leftovers, so instead of cooking for everyone else and having a salad myself, we all did our own thing.

The worst part came later in the evening. I forgot to pick up some sugar-free jello or ricotta, so I didn't have something sweet. I don't always have dessert, but if giving up carbs, I need something sweet to keep me going. So as the evening wore on, I was craving sweets. Hopefully I can ward that off today, because that is usually how I break. It was a bit strange too, as I normally don't eat after dinner, but thought of food all evening!

Onward into day two. Will have to see if the first day was easy because it was day one. Must find a sugar-less sweet to keep me going!

This better be worth it ;)

5 Comments:

Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

When I crave sweets Anna I go the 0% MF yougurht or mousse ...espcially if it has Vanilla in it. Source is what I buy and makes me feel like I am having something sweet. Just a tip...I'm down another 2 pounds WOOT WOOT!

2:40 PM  
Blogger nancy said...

How was day #2??

11:21 PM  
Blogger BeachMama said...

Hooray Sharon!!! I'll keep that in mind. Apparently I can have plain sugar free yoghurt so I will get some today!

Nancy, Day 2 wasn't that bad really, I was a little hungrier than day one. And I was drooling over the little guy's ritz crackers, which he was trying to feed me. But, all in all, I may make it yet. It was getting over a bowl of cereal in the moring that was killing me. And I made mashed cauliflower last night, almost fooled the big guy!! He actually says we can eat cauliflower if it is like that.. YAY!

So onward we go into day #3.. only 12 more to go ;)

Anna - still thinking I better lose a couple of pounds or I will be very angry ;)

6:40 AM  
Blogger DaniGirl said...

Anna, you talked about thinking about food all evening - that's exactly why I quit WW. I found myself obsessing over food (even more than usual).

I'll be watching and cheering you on!

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info
Data recovery for dummies webcams mit Us car loan value book fitting lexus light look

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home