Sunday, April 30, 2006

Busy, Busy, Busy

Opa is here, Hubby starts new job tomorrow, "J" got his first bike, "A" is turning into an awesome photographer, and I am exhausted.

We are getting ready to go for a hike in the Gatineaus today. For two reasons. One, fresh air and excersize and two, pictures. I am going to need a new hard drive for all the photos that we have been taking.

Oh yes, and it looks like Experiment #2 was a big bust. Yes, I cheat and p on sticks, and since I should be calling in for a blood test tomorrow, I won't bother right now as it will be a crazy morning and the p sticks are not singing my praises. Big fat raspberry. But, at least Opa is here to help keep my mind off of it :)

8 Comments:

Blogger Good Things I Find said...

You have the most awesome weather for your hike. Sounds like a wonderful way to spend the day. Not too many bugs yet either.

9:37 AM  
Blogger chichimama said...

Like the new look! Hope you had a nice hike.

And I hope the sticks were wrong....

9:22 PM  
Blogger nancy said...

I have been thinking of you more than you'd like to know this past week. Sigh. Can the sticks be wrong? Can they? Can they?

Hope you had a beautiful hike today, I miss Gatineau Park something terrible.

Happy Opa visit!!

10:03 PM  
Blogger twinmomplusone said...

hugs sweetie!

2:38 PM  
Blogger BeachMama said...

nancy, sorry sticks aren't wrong. If only that was true.

9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh beach mama!

hugs to you.

happy to hear opa is there to keep you all busy, just what you needed.

take care,
brenda

10:38 AM  
Blogger DaniGirl said...

Damn... this is the information I came hunting for, but it's definitely not the right answer.

I'm sorry, my friend...

12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Business cards tomarrow Blood pressure medications anti anxiety new chrysler minivan mn Seeking a free popup blocker List kia in vietnam Gin mag b6 vitamins Acura 32 cl type s Short term disability insurance in britain Isuzu npr motorhome Sportech swaybar 240z nissan minivan sale statistics mature+pee course pay per click alfa romeo 164 Water gardens with waterfalls and creek beds

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home