Monday, May 08, 2006

Girls night out

Monday, May 15th 8:30pm
Starbucks , Metcalfe and Slater

I know this may be a little later than most would like to go out for a cup of coffee. But, it will be a great evening. One of our favorite authors will be in town to promote her newest books and will only have an opportunity to meet with us on Monday evening. Ann will be coming in around 8pm, so I thought I would suggest 8:30, which could give you enough time to get your kids tucked in bed and make it out for a cup of decaf. You could always arrive a bit early and get a couple of chapters of your latest book in before Ann arrives.

Hope to see you there!

4 Comments:

Blogger T said...

Oh, I wish I read this in time I would have passed it on to my sister in law who lives in Ottawa.

8:39 PM  
Blogger chichimama said...

I wish I lived closer, sounds like fun!

8:43 PM  
Blogger BeachMama said...

Moe, you still have time, it is next Monday :)

6:52 AM  
Blogger twinmomplusone said...

sounds like funBeachmama and I would so love to go but with hubby working till 9 pm on Monday nights and 3 kids to put in bed, I'll have to pass. Will be there in spirit though!

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home