Monday, August 21, 2006

All Done


J's third birthday party was much more interactive for him than his last two as well as the last two Christmas's. Thankfully my Sister's and my Parents stuck to the plan of clothing for presents. Hubby and I got a few toys and picked up some from Opa and A. MIL brought a bag of little toys and a swing for his playstructure. My girlfriend brought him a DVD read and play for the tv, which J loves to death.

All in all it was indeed a great day. The weather was hotter than we wanted but after the food and cake the younger ones and two of the eldest went for a swim and had a riot. J went from not wanting to swim to treading water on his own in his Superman suit. Now, I just have to register him for swimming lessons.

Now that the birthday is over and done with, time to pack for our vacation. I need to start my lists and the novel to our house sitter with instructions for tv's, dogs and pool. Time sure seems to be zipping by this summer.

1 Comments:

Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

Sounds like an awesome Birthday! J is one lucky little boy.

Have a nice trip.

Look forward to seeing you when your back.

HUGS

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home