Monday, August 07, 2006

Feeling much much better

Today has been the best day so far. I still have an awful pain in my left stitch. I think it is because it is on the crease of where I bend, stretch, sit, everything. So when I rest it dries up and then I move and it hurts like heck. But, other than the bloating that I sure hope goes away soon, I was able to walk at a good pace today and play with all my nephews and neice outside. Other than missing out on the swimming, I was able to have fun.

I must say that laughing is a little hard too. So, if I talk to you and you think I am not my usual humourous self, that is not it, I am just trying hard not to laugh as laughter causes my gut to feel like a knive is slicing it open. No jokes please!

Hoping to be back to our regularly scheduled programming soon.

4 Comments:

Blogger twinmomplusone said...

one day at a time ;)

10:23 PM  
Blogger nancy said...

thinking of you!

11:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OUCH! How scary, and, well, I'll be thinking of you.

9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home