Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Beta good, Progesterone needed

Today's beta came back at 448.6 which is more than doubling. However, the Progesterone came back at 40.

I will get to supplement with some Prometrium, that wonderful lovely suppository, but I'll do it! I will take 200mg three times a day, this is what I was taking during my experimental drug therapies that left me almost comatose. Since my body will be needing it, lets hope that I won't be comatose. I took that much when I was pregnant with J and I was able to function so let's see how it leaves us.

Today, I figured out that if I had a Grande Chai Lattée, non-fat, extra hot around 9am, the nausea really doesn't hit until 1pm!

Off I go to my favorite coffee shop, let's see if it works for the afternoon as well ;)

9 Comments:

Blogger twinmomplusone said...

solid numbers, nausea, tiredness....good

prometrium suppositories...yack, but you gotta do what you gotta do

mwah and a bear hug

3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THIS is what I was hoping to hear!

When I was pg with Tristan I was able to switch to taking them orally after a bleeding scare at 9 weeks. They made me more tired, and definite heartburn, but overall more pleasant than the side effects of the suppositories.

Here's hoping this is the start of many wonderful symptoms in the upcoming months!!!

7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Anna, I just dropped by to read for a few minutes and I am so freakin happy for you right now. Hugs and well wishes!!!

Love,
Donna

8:31 PM  
Blogger Northern Mom said...

Yahoo!
Thats about all I can say!!!
Barb

10:13 PM  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

WOOOOO HOOOOOO!

I bet you can hear that all the way over there.

RIGHT ON!

Love MOI

2:47 PM  
Blogger skatey katie said...

that coffee sounds like the way to go.
i'm not really a starbucks gal, but i'm thinking even i could go a grande chai latte.. extra fat, not too hot.
loads of love to you chick xx

9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

6:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work
» » »

8:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home