Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Beta number three pending.

As I am getting ready to go for beta number three to see if the nubers are indeed doubling or on track, I am sick with worry. I am not sure which is worse the instant nausea I have had since Friday morning or the nervous quiver in the bottom of my stomach.

Poor J doesn't know what hit his Mama. I went from walking and working out everyday to falling asleep while reading him a story, and it was midafternoon! I am taking that as a good sign that all things are still go as the tiredness comes from the progesterone and the nausea comes from the hcg. I will just have to figure out how to keep going in the afternoons when I now feel like a pile of dirt. Somehow I don't remember this for J but, I was at work and able to snack all day long and didn't have a toddler to entertain after work. I'll take it though!! And J will have to cope. He still asks me for a sister almost once a week, so if all things work out he will get a younger sibling, perhaps he will be the cool cousin and have an older and younger brother.

Will post the numbers as soon as I hear.

10 Comments:

Blogger chichimama said...

I found the morning sickness and tiredness to be much worse the second time around...good luck!!!

8:18 AM  
Blogger DaniGirl said...

WHAT?!?!??!

Oh my goodness, Anna, what wonderful news!! And quite honestly, this is the first time I've ever been glad to be a little behind in my blog reading, because I don't think I could have handled both my 2ww anxiety and my excitement over your good news/bad news/ wonderful news saga over the past few days.

Congratulations, my friend!! Looking forward to sky-high beta numbers this morning. Were those supposedly faulty hpts from the extraordinary baby shoppe? Cuz I'm on my way out there this aft to buy myself a few - seems like they're good luck!!

Congrats again - I'm thrilled for you!!!!

10:04 AM  
Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

Can't wait to hear the GOOD Numbers this afternoon.

Falling asleep...RIGHT ON! Great sign.

Crossing all the fingers and toes.

10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Look what happens when I don't pop by for a while?!? I understand not wanting to get too excited yet, but that won't stop the rest of us from jumping up and down and shouting from the rooftops!!!

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

6:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read weird shaped sofas Slim blonde slut Cholesterol what is hardcore fucking over the counter pain relievers brands Automatic thermal caraffe coffee makers Royal oak laser eye surgery Subaru engine gasket set 1994 mitsubishi 3000gt transmission type

12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it sea escape cruises flat screen hdtv 1953 ford hotrod Maternity clothes macau norwegian cruise line official site Essex ravens hockey timeshare sale

5:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Free spyware trials Xanax sanax drug wo ist ein lasik zentrum in meiner nahe

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home